Friday, July 26, 2013

Tennis girl

Hi friends!  Today's sparkly card is brightly colored and very sparkly- just the way I like it!  I used some patterned papers from my stash and some bright ric-rac ribbon.

The cute bear is from an SVG Cuts file called "Taylor's Team."  I used the ice skating bear and just left out her ice skates, then added the tennis racket and ball from the tennis bear (since he's a boy and I wanted it to be a girl bear).  Then I glittered up her outfit with Waterfall and Goldenrod stickles. 

I gave her some googly eyes and her mouth is stamped on.  I used a frowny face stamp from a stamp set by Pink by Design and stamped the mouth upside down, because it was just the shape I wanted. 

The Goldenrod Stickles don't photograph very nicely on the skirt, but look how good the Waterfall Stickles photographed!

This card is being entered into the following challenges:
All That Stickles- Waterfall

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. That little bear is way too cute. Thanks for playing at ATS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! She is super cute... love your use of stickles...Thanks for linking at ATS!..
    SKdigis

    ReplyDelete