Friday, September 27, 2013

Superhero

Today's the big day: the movers are coming to take our furniture to the house, and then we will be officially out of the "summer home" apartment!  Woohoo!  Soon I'll be back to crafting new projects!
 
I like to keep some cards on hand that remind me of my husband, so that when the opportunity arises I can slip a card into his work bag.  This one uses a bright blue card base and some star patterned paper that I had in my stash.  I had two clouds on hand from Paper Pups, so I put them in the sky also.  
I cut the bird from 3 Birds on Parade.  I had to use the Fit to Length function on my Expression, because when I tried to cut him at 3.5 inches, which is a pretty standard size for me to use, it came out waaaaay too long for a card. I used the white shadow to help him stand out from the background.



The inside is stamped with my Alphabet Soup stamps from The Alley Way Stamps.  It says "You are my HERO."
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. This is just TOO Too Cute!! love it!
    Please stop by my blog for the Trendy Twine Giveaway!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card! I also put cards in my husbands suitcase when he goes out of town for business or hunting!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete