Wednesday, September 4, 2013

My new craft room (the "Before" picture)

Hello everyone! I'm coming to you today amid our house painting extravaganza week. Sadly, not a lot of crafting is likely to get done this week. But I guess painting is creative in a way, right?

I thought I would just pop in and show you a picture of my new craft room the day we took possession of the house. This was taken standing in the laundry room doorway. Yeah, you read that right. The only entrance to the laundry room is through the craft room. I don't mind though, because that means I can decorate the laundry room to coordinate with my craft room, and when I get a sewing machine I can put it in the laundry room but still have it handy for crafting!

So here's my before shot. Right now, the room is pink.  It has pink blinds and scuff marks all over in the closet, and it kinda smells.  But I have big plans for it.


Sorry for the cruddy picture.  It was taken with my cell phone in very low light.

Onward and upward!

Pin It

2 comments: