Friday, September 13, 2013

Sophie scrapbook pages

Time for another installment of "Sophie's Scrapbook!"  Remember, all of my Sophie pages are 8x8.
This first page is a layout about Sophie discovering a love of fast food (like mommy, like puppy!)  I cut the photo down a little and matted it on paper from the DCWV Pet Stack.  I put a sticker from Reminisce's "It's a Dog's Life" sticker sheet on (the one that says "lucky") and next to it put a dog bowl that I had in my stash.  In the bottom right corner are two embellishments from the Imaginisce "Good Dog" collection.  All three bowls on the page have Cinnamon Stickles over the food.

For the title, I cut the words "are these" and the question mark from Lyrical Letters.  The "Dog Treats" sticker is from a Paper Studio sticker sheet, I think.


This second page uses an Instagram photo, so it's square.  The light blue paper with bones is actually a piece of backing from some of the packaging from the Imaginisce Good Dog line.  I like to repurpose.  :)  The title is from the die cuts from the same line, and the orange paw is from one of the chipboard sticker sets.  I used a chipboard word sticker from a Paper Studio set in the bottom left corner and the green pieces of cardstock are also from Paper Studio.  The green paper that I used as a journal block has been punched around the edge with an EK Success punch.  I finished it off with a heart from the Deja Views Dog Days stack.

There you go, two more pages of Sophie's memories!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment