Tuesday, January 8, 2013

A quick hello

Just stopping by to show you a little mail I got - I was one of the winners of a recent challenge over at The Alley Way Stamps and today I got my prize in the mail- it even came with a little bow!  I chose Alphabet Soup as my prize, because it's easier for me to stretch their freebie digi stamps if I can stamp my own sentiments on the cards. These are great because they're a bigger font than some of the other alphabets I have and I love the font!  I like to have a variety.  I love that their prize is to let you choose any stamp set you want.

I have a card that I've been working on for their current challenge, and I'll be using these stamps for the sentiment, so keep an eye out.  And head over and check them out.  Their stamps are so cute and their challenges are really fun!




Pin It

2 comments: