Friday, September 21, 2012

Playtime

It's Friday, so it's time for another challenge from Pause, Dream, Enjoy Challenges!  This week's challenge is:

Question: What was your favorite thing to play at school RECESS?

Theme: Create a project with a PLAY theme

 (jumping rope, bike riding, chasing butterflies, swings, slides, hopscotch, kickball, anything you PLAYED as a kid)

I loved the swingset when I was in school. The feeling of the wind in your hair, the freedom to belt out Disney songs while you soar over the other kids...magic. It was even better in the spring, the first time your mom would let you go to school without a jacket. That was the best feeling.

For my card, I used a set of jacks from Sugar and Spice. I used some old patterned paper from my stash, I think from Doodlebug Design, sandwiched between a yellow card base and another layer of yellow on top. I popped each of the jacks up on different thicknesses of foam squares. I stamped the sentiment with Pink by Design's Big Thoughts.



Now it's your turn!  Go to Pause, Dream, Enjoy Challenges, check out all of the inspiration from the DT, and play along with us!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Adorable card!!I would loev toplay Jacks and Beat my sister in it...LOL but My mom would always beat me..lol
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete