Sunday, September 9, 2012

Happy Grandparents' Day!

Did you know that today is Grandparents' Day?  That's what my calendar tells me.  I have only one Grandparent left, and she lives across the country, so I don't see her very often.  I thought I'd make her a card to say hi.

I cut this card from Elegant Edges.  The card was cut at 5 inches using kraft for the Shadow feature and pink for the actual cut.  I adhered two of the shadow together to make the card.  The little bird that was cut out of the bottom corner shows up again in the inside.  :)

The branch and the little blue birds are from Wild Card.  The branch was cut at about 1.5 inches, and the birds were cut at about 2 and 2.25 (I think, I have to start writing these things down!)  



Here's the inside of the card.  I stamped the "happy" with Joy's Life Everyday Occasions and the "Grandparents day" with Lawn Fawn Jessie's ABCs.


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment