Thursday, September 20, 2012

End of Summer

It's the end of summer, and I can't say I'm too sad.  It's no secret that fall is my favorite.  I wanted to make a goodbye project for summer.  I grew up in Michigan (and hope to be living there again soon) and one of their major summer imports is cherries.  So here's to summer:

This A2 card has corners that were rounded with one of my corner rounders.  I used a light blue card base and a piece of patterned paper from the DCWV All Girl stack.  The sentiment and cherries are from Lyrical Letters.  Aren't they great?  I love the little gems hidden on some of the font cartridges.



This card is going to be entered in Fantabulous Cricut's End of Summer challenge.

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. So cherry, I love it.

    Nana
    http://www.craftjunkietoo.com/2012/09/tgif-link-party-67.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, thanks for sharing it with us at FCCB this week xhugsx Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!! So very glad you joined us at FCCB this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh-Love the cherry cut! Thanks for linking up with FCCB- Holly :-)

    ReplyDelete