Sunday, March 9, 2014

Sophie Sunday

Happy Sunday!  Today I have a fun layout about Sophie riding in the car.  I was feeling kind of minimalist the day I made this layout, but I still think it came out well.

I used a simple piece of DCWV paper for the background, and then cut the pictures down so there would be a border around them.  I also cut two pieces of blue paper from the Deja Views Dog Days scrapbook kit for the other two squares.  I embellished each of the pictures with some stickers from my stash, and called them done. 

On the top blue square I used a piece of vellum from the Dog Days kit with some Queen and Co washi tape holding it in place.  Then on the bottom square, I did my journaling and then used another piece of the washi tape for balance.  I added a little circle I punched from green paper and put an epoxy circle over as my embellishment in that square.



Pin It

1 comment:

  1. What a cute pup and page! Looks like she is enjoying her ride.

    ReplyDelete