Sunday, March 16, 2014

Sophie Sunday

Today's scrapbook layout was a fun one for me to make.  It wasn't so fun for Sophie to experience, I don't think...so I guess that's the day I became one of those scrapbooking moms whose kid (or furkid) is in distress and stops to take a picture before helping.  Sophie had managed to sneak behind the gate and into our bedroom while I was gone, but then couldn't get back out and ended up trapped in there for a few hours until I got home.

I started with a simple piece of blue cardstock.  Since I had the really cute Bella Blvd chipboard that said "trouble maker,"  I decided to use that to dictate my color scheme.  I found this ribbon border in my stash and ran it along the top and bottom of the page.  I also found a project life card that was perfect for the colors, so I added that next to the photo.  I don't do regular project life pages about Sophie too often, so I like to be able to use these cards on her traditional pages too.

I had the little sticker about forgiveness that I added directly on some dead space on the photo, and after I added my journaling at the bottom I still felt like something was missing, so I added this little guy from Imaginisce's Good Dog collection on foam dots.



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment