Sunday, June 3, 2012

Moving card

A couple that is in our Sunday School class has been relocated to Texas.  I wanted to let them know that we enjoyed getting to know them and wish them luck on this new chapter of their lives.  I decided to make this card from Sugar and Spice.  I cut the dollhouse with blue and yellow accents, because I wanted to it to be gender neutral enough for both of them to enjoy.  I put in some patterned paper (Provocraft, perhaps?) as the sky behind the house and used some translucent, yellow ribbon with polka dots that I had been given by someone that didn't want it any more.



Inside, I decided to use the "Best Wishes" sentiment from Pink by Design's Scripted Year stamp set.  I think this stamp set might be the best crafty purchase I've made in terms of use for amount of money.  I can use them for all sorts of occasions! 

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment