Sunday, April 6, 2014

Sophie Sunday- Christmas edition!

Last week was Halloween, this week it's Christmas!  Also, this is the last week of the batch of scrapbook pages I made when I started Sophie Sundays, so I'll have to decide whether I want to continue it or not.  This layout focuses around a photo I took of Sophie on Christmas morning with her only present (spoiler alert: it was a box of dog treats).

As I often do, I based this layout on a piece of plain cardstock.  I layered a piece of blue polkadot paper from DCWV along one side, then layered a big circle that I'd cut from an embellishment page and a Jenni Bowlin Bingo card.  

Over the bingo card I adhered the word "dog" in vellum- just cause I thought it was funny to have a title about being a good dog but have journaling about what a naughty stinker she must have been to only get one present.

I added a sticker along the bottom from a Paper Studio sticker sheet.





Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment