Monday, April 15, 2013

PB&J

Good news!   Today starts another challenge at Pause, Dream, Enjoy Challenges!  Our theme for this challenge is Friendship.   Make any project that has to do with friendship!

Today's card is a little different for me!  I've been frequenting some SVG websites because as much as I love my Cricuts, I'm saving up for a Silhouette Cameo and I like the freebies that they often have.  I was so excited when I saw this PB&J freebie from Miss Kate Cuttables back in January.  Because I don't quite have my Cameo yet, I printed the images out and hand cut around them.  I love the idea of the best friends as peanut butter and jelly!

I also used a printed sentiment.  I cut around it, matted it on yellow paper, and put yellow mini brads in each corner.  I used some washi tape mounted on white paper as an embellishment behind the friends.



Now it's your turn!  Create a project about friendship and link it up to play with us at Pause, Dream, Enjoy Challenges!  I can't wait to see what you create!
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. I absolutely love, love, love this card. What a great idea for this week's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally Cute & Funny!I love P&J sandwiches...lol
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable is this??!! I love it!

    Stacey
    DT sister

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a wonderful job of scissor cutting this. My daughter likes PB&J sandwuches. I like PB but never been one to add the J. Friend of mine has a Cameo & loves it so much that she has is selling her Cricut & all her cartridges. I bought one of her cartridges. I'm staying with the Cricut for now.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    PDE DT

    ReplyDelete