Monday, April 8, 2013

Fun with sprays

I got a super fun package of spray mists in the mail a few weeks ago, and I decided I wanted to play with them a little.  I got out an old shoebox to use as my spray box and it works really well.  Then I cut four silhouettes out from the George and Basic Shapes cartridge and used some temporary adhesive that I had bought for something at work to attach them onto a sheet of 3.5 inch square white cardstock.

Next, I sprayed each cardstock with one of the colors of mist.  I sprayed the pink and green twice, but the blue and purple went on pretty well in one spray.  Then I just cut out pieces of matching cardstock in 3.75 inch squares and four white 4 inch square cards and adhered them all together. What a fun intro to spray mists!


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a ball playing with the mist, very cute.

    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete