Saturday, April 6, 2013

An update...

Remember last fall when I was planning to move and then it fell through?  Well, it looks like this time our house is really going to be sold- we're supposed to be moving next week!  That means that I am spending today packing up my beloved craft supplies into boxes.  You don't realize how much you have until you have to pack it into boxes!!

Anyway, we'll be moving some stuff into storage this coming week, and then actually moving the rest next week, and then it will probably take me a few days to get myself situated in my new crafting space/office.  We're moving into an apartment until we can find our "dream house," so I have to share the second bedroom with the office supplies.  :)  While I'm packing and unpacking, I won't be able to make any new creations for challenges like I usually do, but don't worry- I have plenty of saved up posts that I'll be scheduling for you until I am back to being able to craft.

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the sale of your home! I'll be looking forward to see pics of your "Dream Home" craft room!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stop by for some good news!

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete