Thursday, July 12, 2012

A simple thank you

I go through "favorite color" phases.  For the longest time it was green.  My old room at my parents' house is still completely green.  Then it was lime green and pink.  Lately, it's switched again and I am in love with turquoise.  All of my clothes are turquoise.  When we move to our new house, I'm painting my craft room turquoise.  I love it. So, here's a nice simple card that reflects my current personal favorite.

The only Cricut cut on here is the tag, which is from Cricut Craft Room Basics.  The stamp is from Lawn Fawn, Jessie's ABCs.  The rest was just layering on the patterned paper (from Paper Studio's Basics 8x8 pad), some cardstock that I got from a garage sale, and the ribbon that I also got from the garage sale.  It went together really quickly, if you don't take into account a slight paper trimmer incident that resulted in this switching from the portrait card that I had planned to the landscape card that it became.


I am entering this in the following challenge:
Go Fish Challenge Blog- Thank You, with your favorite color
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about favorite colors. Mine has been brown for a while, but before that it was blue and green. It always seems to be earth tones.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty CAS Card. Thank you so much for joining us over at GoFish! Challenge Blog.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card!! LOVE the colors and the beautiful polka dot ribbon!!! Thank you so much for joining us at the Go Fish! Challenge!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and clean...I love it! Thanks so much for playing at the Go Fish Challenge!

    ReplyDelete