Monday, May 19, 2014

Decorated letter

Welcome!  Today's project is not a papercraft!  I know, can you believe it?  I'd been seeing these cool wrapped letters all over Pinterest, and I wanted to give one a try.  When I saw this letter F on clearance at Meijer one day when I was grocery shopping (because every grocery shopping trip ends with a visit to the craft aisle to see what's on clearance, obviously), I picked it right up.  Then I was at Lowe's with my husband and saw a roll of twine, and grabbed it.  It took me a long time to figure out how to wrap it, and I spent a good deal of time reading various tutorials, but I finally got it done!

I had ordered some flowers on Amazon, but they got here and were just slightly too big for this project.  Then one day I was at Michaels, and found these ones that were just right, so I got them and hot glued them on.  It is going to look so cute sitting on our mantel!




Pin It

2 comments: