Thursday, May 23, 2013

Just a Note

Good morning, bloggy friends!  Today's card is one I made to send as "just a note."  I started out with some kraft cardstock and this cute pink patterned paper from MME.  Then I stamped and colored the cute dog from the "Birthday4Cookie" stamp set by the Stamps of Life.   I colored her to look like Sophie.  :)

I stamped the polaroid on another sheet of paper from the same MME pad and cut it out by hand.  My polaroid stamp is from Lilybee Design, but I know there are a ton of them out there right now.  The sentiment is from the "List2Write" stamp set from Stamps of Life. 

I put the pink ribbon across the paper, and decided it needed a little something more.  The List2Write stamp set has this great flower in it that includes the outline, a filled in version, and the filled in center, so I stamped those out in my pink inks and added it to the corner of the frame and over the ribbon.  For a finishing touch I added some gems in the bottom corner.  It's definitely a note card to send a girl...what can I say, I love pink!


This card is being entered into the "Take a Picture" challenge at Simon Says Stamp Challenges.  


Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Super cute. Love the polaroid frame look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that little guy is so stinkin adorable, beckie!!! since he's fluffy, you should enter him in the lia stampz fluffy, puffy, stuffy challenge! http://liastampz.blogspot.com/2013/05/challenge-41-fluffy-puffy-stuffy.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, what a super cute image in the photo frame

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week

    Hugs

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I have the birthday4cookie stamp set and love it! What a cute idea to put her in the frame!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww. What a sweet little pup. Thanks for playing along with us in the Take a Picture Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!

    ReplyDelete