When I first made my blog, Picnik was still open for photo editing and I loved a cute little doggy picture that they had- you know how I love dogs!- and put it into my header and button because it was free and I assumed that meant it was public domain. It was pointed out to me today that the dog was close in appearance to a licensed character and after some thought I decided that even though it was probably different enough to not infringe on any copyrights, I didn't feel like it was fair for me to ask people to not copy my work without permission when I had something that appeared to be copying someone else's work right on my header and button.
I changed my header to not have any character in it, and my button to just include a pawprint that I got from a royalty free website. They may go through more revisions because I don't love them like I did before and will probably keep looking for something cuter, but for now at least I can be at peace. I'm really grateful that I found out, so I could make it right. :)
All that is to say...if you have my old button on your website, it'd be great if you could just grab the new html and switch it out. I also figured out how to get rid of those two weird characters that used to be underneath the button, so that was a bonus.