Thursday, March 7, 2013

Bunny


There's a "bunny" challenge going on over at CASology this week, and I literally got this stamp set in the mail earlier this week from Pink by Design- purchased with a gift card I had won as a prize- and I thought it was perfect! It's technically a Halloween set, but a cute little bunny is just so spring!

I stamped the bunny three times- once on white cardstock, once on grey cardstock, and once on computer paper.  On the white cardstock I colored the feet and carrot with some colored pencils.  I paper pieced on the grey bunny costume.  On the computer paper, I colored the face in with a sharpie and then paper pieced that in too.  I wanted the face to be on thinner paper so it would look just slightly like the costume was on over top of it. 

The square mat was just cut with my paper trimmer and then rounded with a corner rounder.   Both pieces of paper are from the Echo Park 6x6 "Country Drive" pad. Then I put them onto a cardstock base that I had punched with a border punch.  The cardstock is slightly thinner in width than a regular A2, because I had a pit of trouble with my first round of border punching and had to slice it off and try again.  ;)



Pin It

8 comments:

  1. Becky what a sweet image. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute. love the little bunny.

    Have a great day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fun! I love the little white tail! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Totally FUNNY and Cute little Bunny..LOL!Awesoem!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy, fun bunny! Love his little carrot and the paper-piecing! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, this is so sweet! I like the embossing. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet image and I love the scalloped edge! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, really great paper piecing! Love your cute little bunny.

    ReplyDelete