Saturday, February 9, 2013

Dog + Cat

Here's a card I made with Four Legged Friends.  As soon as I got this cartridge, I noticed that the little cat and chihuahua both had hearts in their mouths and I thought it would be cute to put them together.  I colored their eyes in with gel pens.  In order to make their hearts different colors, I had to cut the base image again in those colors and then cut them out and glued them on.  I finished the pets off by putting little colored gems on their collars.

The background paper is from Paper Studio Basics.  The pink strip is actually a strip of Target brand washi tape that I taped over a piece of pink paper and then cut out.  It's bright and colorful so if you guessed this Valentine is going to be on its way to my sister, you guessed right.  In fact, it should be there today.






The sentiment is from Scrappy Mom's Stamps "Raining Cats and Dogs" stamp set.  I'm entering this card into the Scrappy Moms Stamps Valentine’s Day challenge.        

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. This is to darn cute!!
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you stopped by. Very cute! New follower!

    ReplyDelete