Friday, December 21, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Hi bloggy friends!  Happy Friday and happy challenge day at Pause, Dream, Enjoy Challenges!  Today, our challenge is:

Question: Are you celebrating anything this month?

THEME: MAKE ANY TYPE OF CELEBRATION PROJECT


This month, we celebrate Christmas.  When I saw this challenge, I thought that it would be fitting to make a card that didn't have cute little elves or festive animals, but that represented the true meaning of what we celebrate this season: Jesus!

This card is on a kraft base.  I used pastel blue paper for the background, I'm not sure why it came out so bright in all the pictures I took.  I used some off white squiggles that I won in a prize pack from Julie at Cricut Chirp Challenges.  I cut Jesus from Winter Frolic.  His face was too small for me to want to cut his features, so I drew the eyes and mouth on with gel pen and colored in the cheeks with colored pencil.

I stamped the sentiment with My Creative Time's "Gift Card Sentiments."  



What are you celebrating this month?  Come to Pause, Dream, Enjoy Challenges and show us your celebrations!  You can stop by first and check out the inspiration from the rest of the DT ladies, and then get a-craftin'!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. How special! We have been celebrating my sister and her girl's birthdays this month! Can't wait until Christmas to get some new toys! : )

    Happy Holidays,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete