Sunday, December 11, 2011

Various cards

I made this card for my husband's birthday. The cake is cut from Simply Charmed on Paper Studio cardstock. The patterned paper is from the Paper Studio All Seasons 2.  The ribbon is from American Crafts- I bought it from Hobby Lobby in a whole pack.  It's cut to the regular A2 size dimensions.  Sorry for the junky picture, it's from my phone.


Next, I have this year's Christmas cards.  Again, they were cut to the regular A2 size.  The snowman is from Winter Frolic.  All paper and cardstock is Paper Studio.  I made two versions, varying the green and red.  The inside (picture 2) was covered with regular white printer paper and stamped with black ink.  The stamp was purchased at Hobby Lobby.  I believe it was Stampabilities, but I could be wrong. 



Third up is a Thanksgiving card I made to give to my mom.  The turkey was cut from Create a Critter.  Cardstock was mostly from my stash- probably a lot of Paper Studio and I think some Provo Craft as well.  The background paper was from the KI Memories Classic Prints Paper Pad- I picked it up at Michaels for 40% off and I am so glad I did!  It has so many cute color combinations. As far as I know it doesn't come in 6x6 or 8x8, but if I ever see it you better believe I'll pick it up, because it would be great to have the patterns in a smaller scale, too.


Up last, and possibly my favorite, is a card and bag combo that I made for our nephew's first birthday.  I had been really inspired by reading various blogs that showed these kind of combos, so I thought I would give it a try myself.   We already had the multicolored bag around, and so I pulled out my cardstock (you know, Paper Studio) and my new Cricut Expression (yay Black Friday!!) and went to town.  I love that the little dalmation from Create a Critter had the number 1 on his fireman's hat, so I thought he was perfect for a first birthday present.  My husband seemed very impressed, so I anticipate that this may become a staple craft for me as we go.  That's ok- it was fun!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment