Friday, August 5, 2011

Wine, anyone?

This is one of my cheapest, easiest crafts to make, but also one of the most practical.  I love wine glass charms, but never really found any in stores that I thought were worth the money.  So, after a quick internet search I realized that I could make my own with some hoop earrings that they sell at Hobby Lobby for about a dollar.  But the ones that I saw online used beads that I wasn't really interested in, so I came up with my own solution.  I found a set of 25 large opening beads- like Pandora beads but not a name brand- for a very reasonable price online.  When they got here, I just picked out my favorite one of each color (with a little input from my husband on which ones men would not be embarrassed to have on their glasses) and put them on the earring hoops. 
Tada!  Cheap, one of a kind, wine glass charms.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment